Monday, May 14, 2012

still wishing




shirt:Guess
skirt:Zara
pump shoes:Aldo

30 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely look.

    Btw, thank you for dropping and commenting on my blog.
    Mind to follow each other dear! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looove this outfit, the simplicity and the colors are just so pretty! And yes! I'm in love with your nude heels! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. this outfit is so cute ♥
    love the skirt and the nude pumps ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice outfit, I'm following you now mind to follow back?
    ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dreams do come true. Never give up and never stop believing. Love your skirt!!

    xoxo
    Liz

    chewylove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovly outfit, looks so soft :)

    foolishisme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. love ur skirt sis, adorable!

    have a nice day!
    Sincerely,
    Helena Natanael
    MY RANDOM THOUGHTS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful skirt, very mix of nice colours :)
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice outfit dear, and thank you for ur sweet comments on my blog :D

    http://inezdivaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. nice shoes! and thank you for visiting my blog :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. amazing photos! u look gorgeous! :D
    check out my blog too if ud like: bread and butter

    xoxo, Eliza

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your Zara skirt! I think I was about to buy the same skirt a while ago. So gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. That skirt is so cute!! And your hair is so long !!!
    I was in the states last month and checked out the Zara there and they had cute pink tweed shorts. <3

    www.candypop-lamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. i hope God will fulfill your wish too dear! you look so pretty and adorable, love your hair ;D nice skirt and pumps <3 xx


    http://mithakomala.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. i really really love your skirt! pretty color!

    xx
    flyingfeather;
    http://tonergrey.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sweet outfit!! Love it, especially the skirt <3
    mind to follow each other?

    Cheers
    This is vira's
    http://viradritisatwika.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. hey dear, thanks for following me and I've followed you back. Like your hair btw! I'm growing mine right now :p

    http://thestylewalkers.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful photos. I really liked your blog! I'm Following You Already sweety!

    Have a nice day! =)

    J. Héctor

    http://boyurbandchic.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  20. lovely outfits<3
    follow me please ^^

    xx
    http://asdfuckbitch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a lovely color! Love it max :)

    Join my birthday giveaway, open internationally, win pretty mini dress or magnificent outwear! Click here \(^o^)/
    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | SHOP

    ReplyDelete
  22. perfect outfit for fixing roof.

    ReplyDelete